Monday, March 2, 2009

Grayson's 4th Birthday - Feb 16th, 2009

I know its backwards but I am slow at getting stuff on here. I actually filled my camera's card at the party because I hadn't taken photos off of it since early January! Oops!

Grayson's birthday was actually the Monday before his party. We had quite an eventful day planned for him. When he woke up in the morning I had the living room floor covered in balloons. Both (ok, all 3) of the boys had fun hitting them and kicking them around all day.

Playing with the balloons.

We also had presents on the table for him to open. It was almost as exciting as Christmas morning! He had so much fun and he was so excited.

Opening his Speed Racer movie and game.


Then it was off to Chocolate World for more birthday fun. We saw the Really Big 3D show, went on the free chocolate factory tour, packaged chocolate in the Chocolate Works area and of course bought some chocolate. Did you know that Hershey made a mint Hershey Kiss for St Patty's Day? Unfortunately I have given up sugar for Lent, so half of the bag is sitting in my cupboard! No, you can't have them! I am saving them for Easter and I am going to make myself sick eating ALL of them! The boys and Chris each picked out something yummy as well.

At the Chocolate Works factory, doing the packaging dance.

Somehow I am not sure that's quite how it is really done at the factory.

Then we ended the day with friends and family. And of course it wouldn't be a birthday without cake, ice cream, singing and candle blowing.

I know the photo is fuzzy but its still a great one of him blowing out his candles.

Needless to say he is already planning his next birthday. Since he will be 5 next year he's planning something big!

No comments: