Saturday, January 31, 2009

Finally Part 2 of 2008 Review

I know it has taken me a while to get to this but here it is. The conclusion to 2008!

The end of July brought on an addition to my family. My newest nephew Galen Alan was born on July 28, 2008.
Big brother Ethan holds his baby brother.
The end of August brought us to Jason's first day of Kindergarten. It was an exciting and emotional day for us.
Here he is holding a sign so I won't forget when his first day was.

September brought on the annual Bean Soup festival in my hometown.
Of course, let the holiday season begin with Halloween.

Grayson as Spiderman and Jason as Iron Man


Jason finished up his first season of soccer the first weekend of November.


Jason with his coach getting his soccer trophy.

I have no photos of Thanksgiving. We went to my mom's restaurant and cooked a huge dinner. It's probably the last holiday we will celebrate there so I really wish I had photos.

Gale, Ethan and Galen joined us for a train ride with Santa.
Jason and Grayson with Santa

I didn't post pics of Christmas because there are so many of them in a previous blog!
Hopefully 2009 will bring us many new adventures and lots of things to write about. Thanks to everyone who actually reads this blog. I hope you enjoy it.




No comments: